Miyerkules, Marso 26, 2014

“Your WHEEL, God’s WILL”




“Your WHEEL, God’s WILL”

As much as we want to maneuver our life, God has a way of surprising us with unexpected things that will make us joyful than we originally planned.
In the state of thinking what to write in this blog, I utter a payer, prayer to our Lord to give me an idea, an insight. Until such point where I am writing my own testimony.  During the time where I was a newly grad in college and hired as an employee in a certain Bookstore.

A job where I needed to gave up my Sunday, no rest, even applying for leave was not that easy as if killing my body because of more than 10 hours of work or sometimes even 12 hours without an overtime pay.  My physical body suffered as well as my spiritual. At that time, I am not even a follower of Christ but I am attending Sunday worship service in a Born Again Church where I was just invited.
At first, I’m happy and felt lucky because it’s uncommon to newly grad students to be called by a company after just a few days of graduation.
I thought it’s the will of God because that was one of my prayers; to have a work and to help my family. Without even knowing that I was just got blinded. 
But then, suffering physically gets rewarded during pay days, though I really felt the emptiness in me.  I don’t know what and why, until I got totally swallowed by the world and forgot about Christ.
The thing that I keep telling myself was, “it’s okay not go to church because I’m working”.  But no, I knew it’s wrong.  I am in doubt during those times. “Who cares if I didn’t attend worship service, besides no one is looking after me even if I’m missing.”
But I’m wrong, totally wrong, because there was a person who never gave up and continued to do follow-up even she was so busy during those days. And that was my Life Coach.
Until time arrived, I was offered by the company to be transferred into another branch and of course with higher position and salary (away from serving Christ).
If I’m just a plain employee who didn’t even once hear the Word of God, the possibility to accept their offer is high.
But because the call of the Lord is much weighty, I rejected their offer, even though the proposal was good.
Few days later, I was called into the office and they told me that they will terminate my contract, so I answered them proudly, “sure, no hurt feelings because I am also thinking of resigning from this job.”
I chose to let go of my job than to leave Christ behind.
A week, my phone rang; an unexpected call.
That was my immediate supervisor where I was still an OJT.  Offering me and telling me to report urgently at the office he instructed to submit my resume.
Without hesitation, I reported ASAP. 
The next day, they asked mo to come back to do the actual work.  They liked me until I was officially in as a government employee (stenographic reporter).
A work that even in my dreams I never dreamed of and even planned to apply for.
I am not worthy of that position and not even worthy in the presence of God.  So, I kept asking myself, “WHO AM I LORD? WHO AM I?” And the love of Christ overpowered me, a love that cannot be compared.
The grace and favor that He alone can give.
I chose to follow and obey to His calling and the reward is great, greater! This was the time where I started attending church worship service regularly and accepted Christ as my personal Lord and Savior.
I trust His will, because He knows his plans for me; plans for my good and not for my disaster, plans to give me a future and a hope. (Jeremiah 29:11 – my life verse)
I chose Christ to MANEUVER (manage) my WHEEL (my life) and to totally RELY on His WILL.

So, if you maneuver in the wrong direction just turn back and let God be God in your life!

Thank you for spending time reading this blog.
I pray that you are encouraged.
God bless you and bless God.
Shalom!




This blog is in response to #March2014BlogChallenge

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento