Martes, Agosto 5, 2014

A Different Kind of Love




A Different Kind of Love
(The Love I wasn't Expecting)

Love defines in different ways,
It defines in different cases.

There is the “IF” kind of love,
The, I will love you IF you have this,
I will love you IF you will give me this,
I will love you only IF you can provide me this.

I will love you IF you matured enough,
I will love you IF you will have that stuff,
I will love you IF you will learn how to be tough,
I will love you IF…

There is the “BECAUSE” kind of love,
The, I love you BECAUSE you are good looking,
I love you BECAUSE you are charming,
I love you BECAUSE you are caring.

I love you BECAUSE you are rich,
I love you BECAUSE you are smart,
I love you BECAUSE you are bright,
I love you BECAUSE…

And there is the “IN SPITE OF” kind of love,
The, I love you IN SPITE of being reckless,
I love you IN SPITE of being lawless,
I love you IN SPITE of being careless.

I love you IN SPITE of your faults,
I love you IN SPITE of your past,
I love you IN SPITE of your falls,
And love you IN SPITE of your sins.

This is not a kind of love you see more often,
This is not a kind of love you’re always talking,
This is not a kind of love you’re expecting,
This is what it means to fall in love with a KING.


This blog is in response to #July2014BlogChallenge
(What it means to fall in love with Jesus?)





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento