Linggo, Setyembre 15, 2013

"KEEP CALM"

Have you ever feel so tired? Exhausted? Worn-out? Weary? Doesn't feel good? Tensed? Stressed?
What else??? name it!!!

Whatever it is... one thing I can say: KEEP CALM ^_^ ("KALMA LANG" - tagalog term)

Well, if you feel like you fall on one of those category above.
Let me give and enlighten you with some bible verses.

Proverbs 3:5-6 (NLT)

5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart;
    do not depend on your own understanding.

6 Seek his will in all you do,
    and he will show you which path to take.










1 Thessalonians 5:17 (NLT)

17 Never stop praying.














Psalm 46:10 (NIV)

10 He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;

    I will be exalted among the nations,

    I will be exalted in the earth.”










2 Corinthians 5:7 (NLT)

7 For we live by believing and not by seeing.














Psalm 37:5 (NLT)

5 Commit everything you do to the Lord.

    Trust him, and he will help you.












Psalm 150:1-6 (NLT)
1 Praise the Lord!
Praise God in his sanctuary;
    praise him in his mighty heaven!
2 Praise him for his mighty works;
    praise his unequaled greatness!
3 Praise him with a blast of the ram’s horn;
    praise him with the lyre and harp!
4 Praise him with the tambourine and dancing;
    praise him with strings and flutes!
5 Praise him with a clash of cymbals;
    praise him with loud clanging cymbals.
6 Let everything that breathes sing praises to the Lord!
Praise the Lord!



John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Romans 5:8 - But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

1 John 4:10 - In this is love, not that we have loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

John 15:13 - Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends.

Jeremiah 31:3 - The Lord appeared to him from far away. I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you.


Probably, you will say... "ooopppsss I've already know those verses. You don't need to remind me. I knew them all. I've read them many times. I TRUST GOD. I ALWAYS PRAY. I'M ALWAYS STILL. I HAVE FAITH. I STAY COMMITTED. I PRAISE GOD. And yeah, I know that I am LOVED."

Oh, REALLY? You knew them all ha??? You read them many times???

Well, well, well... I have few questions: have you APPLIED IT? are they really SEEN IN YOU?  are you LIVING IT? is it MANIFESTED? does people around you SEES IT?

Don't worry I'm not requiring you to answer those questions?
Coz Im sure you know it.

Don't make things too complicated when actually it's not.
You can give all your strength and power and accomplish nothing. 
WHY? Simply, because SUCCESS without CHRIST is SORROW.
Don't make it too hard my friend just KEEP CALM and TRUST IN HIM!






BELIEVE, TRUST, and have FAITH in our Lord Jesus. 



Shalom!



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento