Linggo, Setyembre 1, 2013

"CELEBRATE FREEDOM"


One Sunday morning 
I woke up with something new in my heart.
Something that I never felt before.
The excitement??? Really different.

I never knew that on that date...
something will happen...
something that no one can do,
no one can give, only God.

A really LIFE CHANGING EVENT. 
A change that will not last for a moment
but will last forever. 

The FREEDOM that I found in Christ. 

I'm RUNNING with FAITH.
DANCING with JOY.
And HONOR in SERVING my Lord and King.



The ultimate celebration of independence in your life 
began the day you surrendered your will to Jesus Christ. 
At that moment, the Savior set you free from sin's dominion. 
Death no longer had its hold on you. 
The spiritual chains fell away from your soul, and you walked away free. 
You can be sure there were fireworks in heaven on that day.

Celebrate your freedom by never forgetting what happened to you on your spiritual independence day.

But thank God! He gives us victory over sin and death through our Lord Jesus Christ.
-1 Corinthians 15:57


Live each day with that FREEDOM you found in Christ.
Never be a slave again.
Once you've free, you are forever free!
Show to the world that you are FREE! 

Jesus said to the people who believed in him, 
“You are truly my disciples if you remain faithful to my teachings. 
And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”
-John 8:31-32


One of the great movie clips of all time 
is the scene of Eric Liddle running his 1924 Olympic race in Chariots of Fire. 
He wins the gold medal, finishing way ahead of everyone else. 
As he runs he’s clutching a piece of paper with a message from the Bible, 
looking up into the heavens, and laughing with joy! 
His whole body is exuberant, arms flailing freely while running, as he exclaims, 
“When I run I feel God’s pleasure!”

SO DO NOT RUN ALONE...
RUN WITH JESUS TO FINISH THE RACE!

"WHEN I RUN, GOD TAKES PLEASURE!"
It is freedom we have in Christ, the very reason why we can RUN freely, 
joyfully giving glory to God.

"...I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race 
and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me
—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace." 
-Acts 20:24

"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith." 
-2 Timothy 4:7




Have you ever experience dancing like no one is watching?
Dancing like the world doesn't care?
Completely forget about yourself?
Have been so "immerse in worshiping God"?

If so, then you have indeed experienced true FREEDOM!

To dance like David. 
To dance with all your might, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
To dance before the Lord with so much enthusiasm, gladness and joy.
And everyone who sees you and watches you will see #TrueFreedom 
that you found in the Lord. They will see the gracious movements, 
the heavenly dance steps, that glorify the Father in Heaven!

"And David danced before the Lord with all his might, wearing a priestly garment."
-2 Samuel 6:14 


The GREATEST HONOR that I have 
is the honor to SERVE my GOD and KING. 

In Him I found PEACE, JOY, LOVE, 
STRENGTH, PURPOSE, and REST for my soul.

I am NOT ASHAMED to proclaim His goodness,
mercy and glory. 

I am not living in living PRIVATE
because my Lord (Jesus) died for me in PUBLIC.

I will NOT FEAR LIFE for it is a GIFT given by my Lord. 
But I will live having the FEAR OF THE LORD. 

"...My Father will honor the one who serves me." -John 12:26



He must INCREASE

and I must DECREASE. 
-John 3:30

I AM SECOND.



#JESUS my all in all.

Thank you Lord.
Truly in You I found FREEDOM.

Thank you Lord for the Pastors, Ministers, Leaders, 
Worship Team, Technicals, Ushers, Brothers and Sisters
that you used an instrument of your love and glory.

Forever and ever I will be THANKFUL and GRATEFUL
and CELEBRATE MY FREEDOM!

I AM FREE, ARE YOU?


BELIEVE, TRUST, and have FAITH in our Lord Jesus. 



Shalom!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento