Huwebes, Setyembre 26, 2013

"BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH"



Just this morning, as I open my desktop computer in the office, what troubles me is the BSOD!  

So, I quickly call to IT Department, “Hello good morning, this is Amor from OSSP, can I request for a Computer Technician?”… “Yes Ma’am, we’ll send one on your office.”… “Okay, thank you.”

Technician, “what’s the problem Ma’am?”… I said, “My computer isn’t working and I don’t know why.” He inspected and said, “When did the problem started?”… “About a week ago, but it’s still working so I didn’t call any help thinking that it’s normal and can still work until that thing happen”, I simply answered.

     About a minute later, “Ma’am I suggest that you back up all your files”. With surprised I asked, “Why?” “Anytime your computer will say good bye”, he answered while smiling. “Oh, it will probably take its rest and have its last breath”, I joked. My coworker heard it and said, “Just tell me when and where the burial is, ha?”  I just laugh at him and said, “Sure!”. :)

     So, what am I trying to figure out?

     The BOSD or Blue Screen of Death also called STOP ERROR will appear when an ISSUE is SO SERIOUS that Windows must stop completely. 

     Have you experienced to encounter a BSOD or STOP ERROR in you life? I mean literally and spiritually. 

     99.9% sure your answer is YES. So, what did you do? Do you take any plan to resolve it?  Or do you call someone or somebody to help you out? Or you just let it be? 

Psalm 50:15 “and call on me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will honor me.”

     At that time, you think what was happening is just a normal activity on a computer especially when you don’t have a total knowledge about it. You’re at risk, yet you just relax and probably said to yourself, “I don’t need help, it’s still working, I’ll just call someone or God if I can no longer handle it my own.” 

     Well, well, well, that’s the problem bro. For a very long time, you’re working it out your OWN WAY. 

     For an “unbeliever”, it’s somewhat understandable for they didn’t understand how God is working into their lives, for they didn’t aware of the power of the Holy Spirit, for they didn’t recognize what Jesus can do. But for a “Believer like you”, do you think it’s normal? Oh, let me rephrase my question. Do you UNDERSTAND how God is working into your life? Are you AWARE of the power of the Holy Spirit? And do you RECOGNIZE what Jesus can do? 

     If YES, that’s good, praise God for that.  But how about those who said, NO or yes BUT sometimes NOT. What is that?
James 5:12 ...let your “yes” be yes and your “no” be no, so that you may not fall under condemnation.
     The most important BSOD “troubleshooting step” you can take is to ASK YOURSELF WHAT YOU JUST DID?

    Why? Because that’s probably the main cause of a BSOD in your life, in your spiritual life.
Romans 3:23 ...for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
     God is gracious. The LORD is merciful and compassionate, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love. But that does not a license to commit sins and always put yourself into danger. 

     In that case you might need a SYSTEM RECOVERY:

Share
   (let others know your situation; your Pastor, your Mentor/Life Coach, your friends) 
  -Philippians 2:4

Prayer
   (ask them also to pray for you, it will help a lot) -James 5:16

Start reading and meditating your Bible again
   (meditate day and night and carefully do everything written in it) -Joshua 1:8

Don’t miss worship service every Sunday.  
   (This will keep your programs updated) -Hebrews 13:15

Fellowship. 
  (it’s good that you have people to talk to, they can be an outlet if you feel like shutting      down, they will encourage you and give you advises) -Hebrews 10:24-25

Enter into a Ministry. 
   (don’t stop in being just a church attendee, ministry is another way of serving the Lord and   increasing your talents He has given you) -Ephesians 4:11-13

Focus. 
   (have more time in your daily devotion, if temptation comes RUN!) -Genesis 39:12

Praise and Worship. 
  (singing worship songs doesn’t stop at the church, you can continue and do your daily              worship, praise God in you words, works and ways) -Psalms 100:1-2

• Most importantly, TRUST GOD
   (trust God all the way and acknowledge Him always) - Proverbs 3:5


Have a blessed day my friend.

Shalom!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento