Lunes, Enero 13, 2014

STARTING POINT

STARTING POINT. . .
(I, The Old Man Under the Bridge)

I am the richest person on this place called earth;
I am the most beautiful species that ever live;
I am the strongest in my nation;
And the bravest among my generation.

I own golds, diamonds and all kinds of precious stones;
I own islands name after my sons;
I own yachts’ that cannot be counted on hands;
And own everything, everything that people wants.

I am now an old man and think that accomplished everything,
 “What’s next? There is something missing.” 
So I close my eyes and fell asleep,
Days, months, and years had passed.


Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!
“Hey stupid old man, if you want to suicide; go and die!”

“What’s next? There is something missing.”
So I close my eyes and fell asleep,
When I open my eyes I see my silver ceiling slowly falling on mine…
And that was a scene on my dream repeating everytime.   

I am now an old man and think that accomplished everything,
But I am all wrong.
I am now an old man under the bridge,
Waiting for cents to those people who think they own everything.

I am a mountain before
Now, a feeble.
But I didn’t loose hope,
‘Coz I found out what’s missing.

I’m ready to start it over again,
And expecting to have a blessed ending

Ecclesiastes 7:14 (NLT)


Enjoy prosperity while you can,
but when hard times strike, realize that both come from God.
Remember that nothing is certain in this life.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento