Lunes, Disyembre 30, 2013



Dear FATHER God, 

You know what Pa, I actually don't want to say GOOD BYE to 2013 not because I want to extend my time with it but to simply say THANK YOU for this year. 

Pa, THANK YOU for the whole 2013 that's full of surprises, blessings, love, grace, mercy, understanding, compassion, problems, trials, persecutions, and for everything that you did to me. I am really thankful, blessed and honored to have You as my Father.

I am really EXCITED for the coming year (2014) because I can't wait for the AMAZING things that you are going to do in my life, my family, my ministry, my church, my Pastors, my friends, my work, my co-workers, my health, my finances, my commitments, my country, and everything that concerns my future with You.

With Your SON JESUS (whom I love, love, love <3 :) ) ; I AM READY!

Praises, honor and glory, are Yours.


Your BELOVED DAUGHTER,

Amor <3 :)


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento